Old December 31st 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

Dey keep takin bout Highland on da pikturbox. Nasti muds der. Weze
purrin fur yur unkle to be OK.

Booker

On 12/30/2010 11:37 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:26:22 -0600, Granby wrote:

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We're all doing well here in Illinois. But our Uncle Pat back in Highland
(Catifurnia) is still worried. His area has received lots and lots of
rain, and the mountains he's at the base of got 12 inches of snow. Lots
of flooding and mud slides in his part of the state. In fact, just a
couple miles from his house 40 houses were destroyed by mudslides!

Today they aren't getting rain, but are getting high winds. With the
ground as saturated as it is, a lot of trees have been blowing down and a
lot of power lines are down. Uncle Pat is without power and has been for
a few hours. Paw is recommending that he pick up a propane heater (one
that's certified for indoor use) to keep him and his two dogs warm
tonight.

We're all purring for Pat, Jessie James, and Pearl Mae to make it through
the wet season ok.

Amelia