Old April 27th 20, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Prince and how it is going

cshenk wrote:
Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I met Josh's
parents at the funeral. Luko and Mona suprised me by being well behaved
about being on a harness. I guess they have seen Prince with his and
him being excited to go out, so didn't resist the idea.

I gave his brother a ride to the funeral (only 2 hours away). He's
jobless for now due to COVID-19. His job has him travel a lot and he
will only be able to start work again when he can get to various places
(many of them overseas).

The funeral was sedate and short with social distancing. Only family
and close friends allowed.

Prince hasn't been very perky since and I think he knows what happened.
He's not homeless though. We are happy to have him but I wish the
circumstances were different.

Prince has a vet appointment next week. He's older but otherwise seems
healthy. Eating well. The only 'shot' information I have is his collar
has a rabies tag. Looks like he is good for 2 more years there. If he
was ever chipped, they may be able to find out more from that but
meantime I don't know the previous vet used.

We're sorry for da circumstances, but glad that Prince now calls your
place his Forever Home.

Sammy