Old April 28th 20, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Barney is gone.

On 4/28/2020 9:19 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Barney passed away yesterday morning, at around 9:30 am. He had been declining the past couple of months, and we had an appointment to ease him over at noon, but he didn't make it. He was never in the best of health. He is be buried near his bumblebrother, Bam-bam.

We only have 3 kitties left now. Barney & Bam-bam's litter mate, Betty; and their older half sisters, litter mates Mimi & Moe

I'm so sorry to hear this. You have my sincere condolences.

Jill