Old May 3rd 20, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A question?

Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just *IS* but whut do I use
fur him?

Today he tooked me out furr a long walk, like he does everyday. I wuz
wearing angel wings which is grocery bags soz if I need to poop, we
don't leave a mess. Lots of 2foots seez mai wings anna don't yell at
maiself 'cause dey knows I don't leave n mess fur dem.

So, whut do I calls him?