Old May 5th 20, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default An adjusted birthday

Mine silly hoomin Paw has been sayin dat I was 19 years old. I finally
getted him to dig in to old RPCA and RPCC posts and him found da
messages him posted when him catched me, before I knew dat him an
Meowmie was good people. Paw catched me on July of 2003, so I was
akchooly 17. Den him an Meowmie figgered out dat I must haf been borned
around early May, so dat mine birfday could be celebrated on Cinco de
Meow-o. So today is mine 18th birfday!

Dey also figgered out dat Ranger was 15, not 17.

So anypurr, I guess we'z can haf a birfday pawty today. Rnager an Fred
and Milton is puttin somefing together, and will post later today.