Old December 6th 03, 04:28 PM
Judy F

I have severe allergies to my three cats. I went to the allergist and he
recommended Clarinex, a steroidal nasal spray like Flonase, an air filter
with a hepa filter, and encasing of my mattress and pillows. When I did all
these things, ALL my symptoms disappeared! Hope you can give it a try and
not give your cat to that inhuman neighbor. Good luck
Judy F

wrote in message
After all this, my allergies have re-awakened. Severely.
I'm already on allergy medication.

My neighbor will take her in, but says she will declaw her on day one.
So I don't want that.

But I won't be able to live all winter this miserable.