Old December 6th 03, 03:34 PM
Mary

"Mary" wrote in message
om...

wrote in message
After all this, my allergies have re-awakened. Severely.
I'm already on allergy medication.

My neighbor will take her in, but says she will declaw her on day

one.
So I don't want that.

But I won't be able to live all winter this miserable.

Mitch. Ever heard of allergy medicine? I have two cats, am allergic

cats, and take Claritin (over-the-counter) and am just fine.

Either you want the cat or you don't. I'm really getting sick of

this
crap.

Get one that works for animal dander allergies. Ask you doctor.

Or take the cat to a no-kill shelter along with copies of the entire
saga as posted to this group.

And for God's sake don't tell us if you send her to some *sshole who
will declaw.