Old November 18th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default OT for those who read science fiction

Adrian A wrote:

Shirley wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message

MASTERS OF MARS
by Al Sarrantonio

In a far distant future, a race of intelligent felines rules a Mars
long ago terraformed by humans from Earth. Now, Earth is just
another planet circling the sun, and�but for the few relics that
prove they were ever there�knowledge of the Old Ones has been lost.
Yet war and intrigue and courage still thrive�.

http://www.sfbc.com/doc/full_site_en...yId=209610B510

Thanks Matthew!

I'm reading Anne McCaffery & Elizabeth Ann Scarborough's book
'Acorna's Rebels' in which felines have a high profile.

Anne McCaffery is known for her love of cats, I've read quite a few of her
books.

Although the author's name escapes me at the moment, there's
a whole series of "Ghatti" books - they involve a planet's
native species of large telepathic cats who bond with human
partners.