Old May 10th 04, 09:25 PM
Sharon Talbert

Rosemary, the kindest and most responsible thing to do is to bring the
whole family inside, where they are all safe. But you don't mention
whether the cat is tame, which complicates matters somewhat. You also
don't mention whether you are a kid, which complicates things even more,
unless your parents will support you.

Feel free to contact me at his address or my Campus Cats address for
further advice.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Rosemary wrote:

My brother found a cat that just had kittens under a sticker bush and
would like to move them to more safety spot. Can you move a litter
with the mother this young or will she hurt her babies if you do?

thanks for you advice.
Rosemary