Old July 7th 03, 05:47 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Laura R. at
wrote on 7/6/03 11:02 PM:

circa Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:41:27 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Karen Chuplis ) said,

If you get a compliment from Sherry then I'd definately wonder if she is
ill. I know I'd question it if I got a compliment from her but holding my
breath is not something I am suited for.

WHAT IS **WRONG** with everybody?

Years of interacting with each other. CP tends to be a little out
there. I tend to be a short-tempered bitch when people are rude.
Psychopass tends to go freakhole and pepper his posts with "LOL"
whenever he's on one of his salivating misogynist benders.

Welcome to rec.pets.cats.health+behav.

:-)

Laura

Laura, I've been here for years, but I get sick of this petty bickering.
It's just an excuse as far as I'm concerned. I'm in at least to newsgroups
where this crap rarely if ever happens so it's just plain bad manners IMO. I
needed to express that but I haven't sworn or insulted anyone in the
process.

Karen