Old April 23rd 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Theo

Default 5 Year Old Lover Boy Cat needs home in Sacramento

I have five year old male mixed breed tabby, with recent (4/2007) Vet
exam, updated vaccinations, micro-chipped and of course neutered. I am
having to relocate out of state and will be unable to take hime with
me. I will be leaving June 1st.
It breaks my heart to leave him behind, but I would be more
heartbroken if he had to go to the SPCA.
He has lived with other cats and dogs, is of course litter box
trained, and is a purring gentle lap cat. I am heart broken as I
write that he can not come with me, but I am moving into a home where
there are severe cat allergies.
Please if you have room, or think you will have room in the next 6
weeks for a adult male cat I would surely be appreciative.
Please let me know so I can put my mind to rest
Thank you
Ann Jackson
916-429-7543