Old January 4th 14, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I hate Catsan litter

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message

"jmcquown" skrev i meddelandet
On 12/31/2013 9:39 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:33:00 PM UTC-8, Jack Campin wrote:
It also gets white powder everywhere as if you'd been mixing cement.

Tell me about it! I got some of the usual stuff so everyone's happy
but my bathroom floor, I've taken the Dyson over it three times and
washed it and it still looks like I mixed cement in there

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sounds like a horrible product! Didn't the company test market it before
they started selling it?

Last year I got to test some cat litter (well, Persia did). It came to
me in a plain white bag and after using it for a week I answered survey
questions about texture, excess dust, scent, clumping, odor control, etc.

Jill

It has been for sale for many years. I never tried it because I and my cat
prefered clumping litter.
Elisabet

As did KFC, so I asked about it:
"Made from unique mineral granules, composed of natural lime and quartz
sand."

It looks like big sugar crystals.
The likelihood of Boyfie using it is zero and even KFC when nearing the end
of her life would rather dodge behind the woodburner for a wee than use
Catsan.

Tweed