Old March 31st 05, 03:10 AM
Ashley

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yeah, it's too bad the kittens grow up into adult cats then, isn't it?
I can't count the number of people who sweep in during kitten season,
pick a cutie, and then send him on back a year or two later when he's
not a baby anymore. I'm getting progressively more leery of
kittens-only folks everyday.

That would be because, working in a shelter, you don't get to see much of
those who get a kitten and keep it for the next 15 years ...

I'm beginning to get more than mildly leary of the shelter folk who assume
every cat owner must be like the irresponsible ones they see the results of.
There are far too many of them on usenet.