Old October 22nd 05, 09:16 PM
tess

Default Tribyoot to Spike & Stormy, House of Hamilton

Hi Sam, I just wented an looked at da piktur mommy taked of Persephone
an myne Anti Renegade. She wuz a furry luffly ladykat (an Anti aint bad
neither).

Tess

Renee Babcock wrote:

Tess, Spike an Stormy were rilly gud bubs, an we no dat yur mommy
misses dem lots, jes like we do. Spayshilly cuz dey wentid to da
bridge so close to eech offer. But we no dat yu are bringin lots of
sunshine an happiness into yur mommys life, too.

Did yur mommy efer tell yu bout da time she mettid Persephone? She
came rite into our house an Persephone purred at her! We fink sumwhere
dere's efen fotographic efidence.

Sam, who is a little ashamed to admit he hid