Old November 10th 05, 10:57 PM
cybercat

Default Declawing etc Illegal in Rome

"Wendy" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote

Of all the religions, only the ancient Egyptians had the right idea-

they
worshipped the CAT! (and the cats never forgot it).

Speaking of someone who worships the cat, does the practice
of ear tipping bother you or am I just being overly sensitive?

What would you suggest as an alternative?

Why does the fact that it bothers me necessarily imply that I have
an alternative?

In a perfect world it wouldn't be necessary and I would hope that no cat
would end up with a tipped ear. However, the cats ears are being tipped
while people are attempting to control a problem and as a result provide a
better life for the cat in the long run so I have no problem with it.

And you are entitled to your opinion. It still really bothers me.