Old June 25th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sad kitten video

Awww, that's so sad! But now you've taken very good care of them and
loved them, and made them all eldrich and joined at the butt, poking
and lazing and playing. Betty was about three when I got her three
years ago. She had already grown up into a very elegant young lady by
the time we met.

But if we couldn't...if there was something wrong that our love
couldn't fix...we would never have regretted trying. We would never
have regretted giving them that chance as best we could.

I think we were fortunate to save both. Tyche was noticeably runty when
we found them and Kumani became very ill at 9 months...

Their names actually mean "By Destiny" (Kumani) and "By Chance" (Tyche)
so either we were fated to save them, or we were lucky.

--Fil