Old June 26th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default 4th of July

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do not make
noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to keep them
busy.

Samwise for his house.

Dat sown citin an gud fudiz alwyz welcum. But fyrwukz mus bea usd
carfulli. TuTu

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu Niagra
Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day
at da sayme tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

I forgot about Niagra Falls. i could port to the falls and bring the
firework. The falls sounds like fun.

Samwise for his house

Shure, Samwise, goe ahed n du dat. Diz wyl beh uhlawt uf fuhn.

Mosey