Old September 12th 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Pozishunz abaylibble / hewlp wantid

--
Pitô.ônya
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:48:38 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Sooo...
We styll gneed:

Diplocat 2 Moon
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin

Mr. GrowlTiger, yur nayme indikaytz dat you wud mayke uh gudgud
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin . Wyll yu akzept diz jop?

Mosey wud do da Diplocat 2 Moon, but sinze he awreddy haz sefuril
empurtint jopz, is dere ennyudder kitty liztid b-lo hu wud lyke diz
jop?

My grumpy sisfur Harri and I would we willing to serve if we could be
useful. We don't care in what position - whatever would best serve teh
Community.

Amelia

Grrrr-8!

If Harri thinkz dat she iz grumpy e-nuff, she can be Secretary,
urr Assitant Secretary, ov Nappin an Wappin.
Dat leevz Diplocat 2 Moon fur yuu, Amelia, wudjaa lyke tu du dat???