Old February 5th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Age Appropriate Dress?

On 2006-02-05, penned:

Two people I'm thinking of in particular, a couple, have an expensive
house on which they have never spent any time or money in decorating.
However, they've filled it with all sorts of electronic stuff and cool
gadgets and toys.

Joyce

Hey, when did you visit my house???

I *would* like to do some decorating. I just have no idea where to
start. Or interest in actually doing it myself. But if I were to
come home and find it to be homey and redecorated without me having to
do anything about it ... that would be great!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

pictures:
http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca