Old September 2nd 03, 06:40 AM
LOL

"Magic Mood JeepĀ©" wrote in message news:WjS4b.248619$Oz4.66244@rwcrnsc54...
It's been about a week since I posted about Weeble, the abandoned kitten
that I'm hand-raising. He's gone from less than 6.5 ounces to almost 10,
his eyes are over 1/2 open, and his appetite has increased from 6cc per
feeding to between 13-15cc per feeding (and that's every 2-4 hours). He's
grown in size too - he's gonna be a monster!

There are six basic items on him that seem to be in working order: Squirmer,
Squealer, Sucker, Pee-er, Pooper & Purrer... well, I guess I need to add a
seventh: his Sleeper is in perfect working condition!

He's already got me well trained: to wake him is to feed him, and afterward
he likes a bit of tummy-rub and he will fall asleep purring on my chest or
stomach, and once he starts peeing or pooping, he goes at it whole
heartedly.

Since he's getting the royal treatment, I've started calling him Sir Weeble
Wobblybottom, and have posted more pics of him he
http://community.webshots.com/album/87385216QpelvE

Oh, what a darling! I love that little round belly. ;-)

We are sending purrs that he continue to do so well, and many
headbutts to you for taking such good care of this little babycat.

------
Krista