Old March 19th 04, 11:54 AM
Adrian

Hopitus2 wrote:
Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even
whipped the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short
furry people that they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from
Denver on imminent arrival of my first barekitten there.....early
today - St. Paddy's (and *no one* on either side has Irish roots, hee
hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance on this earth as my first
grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get this, Yowie: the
hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was horrified,
but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block away.....but
still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will *always* be a
party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing
green. There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or
Halloween. Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for
Halloween. Kowabunga! Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are
partying in south FL tonight.

Cogratulations!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.