Old July 9th 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

Default "I think I like chicken"

On Jul 9, 6:28*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Had some fried chicken for lunch. Little Boy was immediately in my lap,
crying for some. Apache was on the dresser, saying "What's HIS problem?"

So I picked loose a few small pieces and put them between Apache's paws.
This was priceless.

First, she pushed it away. Then she sniffed at it and backed off suddenly..
She cleaned the paw that had pushed the chicken away, and her eyes got
really big.

Finally, she laid back down and licked the chicken. In less than a second,
it was gone.

She jumped down, nonchalantly walked over to me, put one paw on my leg and
mrrrrped, "Um, I MAY like that. Do you hsve more that I can try. Um just in
case?"

She got more, and snarfed it as well. My little girl is slowly getting an
education.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--