Old May 15th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default I hope I'm wrong....

On May 15, 12:18*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message

On 5/15/2013 6:47 AM, Unclefred wrote:
Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. *Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). *But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

At our house over the weekend Mommy and Paw was busy getting ready for
her Mommy to come for mothers day dinner. They cooked steaks on the
grill. We even got some. It was good, good.

It has been cool at our house and no windows are open. We don't like
that. We can't smell the fresh air. Later this week is going to be
warmer and I will ask them to open the windows.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Maybe the Mother's Day has something to do with it

Uncl Bill an I tok about our Mommy all da tim butted wen Mommy's Day
comes we spen da time together finkin about herseff. An about mine
kitty Mommy, hoo gift me gud Milk an tole mine Mommy "diss kittens
four yoo," wen it wuz tim for mee to fine a hom.

--
WooToo