Old October 30th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
krazy

Default Looking for a vacuum that fits under bed

Looking for an upright vacuum that fits under bed (Not cannister vac
or hose of one). Does the oreck go flat enough??

I have a full sized bed that sits about 6 inches off the floor.
Needless to say that all 4 cats like to sleep and hide under there
which means HAIR CITY under there!!

Does anyone know of or have a vacuum that will go flat enough to go
under it or at least half way under?? Right now if I really want to
clean under it I have to remove mattress and box spring because
bedroom where it is at is no big enough where I can really move the
bed around to clean under it.

Any reasonable suggestions appreciated.

TIA