Old January 28th 17, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

As Deputy Chief Inspector, it iz myown dooty to accum... akkup... to go wif yoo. I will be shur to inspektagate awl da resturantz, catsinoz, an whuebber else I fingkz nessysary. I also unnerstanz dat, not far away, dere iz a hyooj lidder bokz dat da hoominz callz a "dezert": dat mite also need sum inspektagatin.

Rebecca sez she will also kum -- she kud uze a liddle brake after herown resint diffycult vizzit to da TED. Purrhapz myown bootiful wink Toonya will also kum, an we kud make a liddle annipurrsary trip owt of it. I iz 'shamed to say dat myown sekkaterry, hoo is spozed to rememfur such fingz, duz not rememfur ezackly how long Toonya an me haz bin winked, but I knowz dat owrown annipurrsary iz on Valleytimez Day, an a trip to Vegas seemz like a good place to sellybrate.

Sundance