Old October 4th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default Air Mattress

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:45:36 -0700 (PDT), Mischief wrote:
On Oct 4, 8:25?am, Wayne Mitchell wrote:
?Mischief wrote:
there's a cat curled up
on it with a look saying, "I don't plan on moving."

I think "Assertive Relaxation" is probably a course they have to pass in
order to be approved to own human slaves.
--

Wayne M.

Yeah, kinda hard to inflate an air mattress when there's at least one
cat curled up on it, saying "You want something? You want me to
move? Oh that's nice."

Kristi

There is something about cats and bedding. Part of our ritual when
changing the sheets is to install the bottom sheet over a kitty and then
play with the moving lump. We always eventualy free them, but they
never think that getting trapped under the bottom sheet is a bad thing.