Old June 25th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

Purrs are on the way!

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

"Phoenix" wrote in message
news
Princess, our 16-year-old Siamese, had started losing weight, so we have
an appointment for her with TED (thinking it is most likely a dental
problem). Which meant that tonight we were going to make sure she stayed
in so we could get her there. (While all our cats are indoor/outdoor, she
is old and mostly stays inside, just occasionally going out on the deck to
lie in the sun when it's warm weather.)

When we started talking, we realized we hadn't either of us seen her since
last night sometime after I went to bed.

Which is odd. She almost always is asleep on the laptop in John's office,
or on the arm of the couch in my office all day long.

We don't know if she is pulling a BCT because she figured out we are going
to take her to TED; if is really ill and has gone off because she just
figured to die (no! please no...); is stuck somewhere that we don't know
about (though we checked all the usual suspects for that); or is getting
senile; or what!

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please. Thank
you.

Deborah
slave to the gang of eight