Old June 25th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

Phoenix wrote:
We don't know if she is pulling a BCT because she figured out we are
going to take her to TED; if is really ill and has gone off because
she just figured to die (no! please no...); is stuck somewhere that
we don't know about (though we checked all the usual suspects for
that); or is getting senile; or what!

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please.
Thank you.

Deborah
slave to the gang of eight

Get your furry butt home NOW, Princess!!

Jill