Old August 29th 04, 09:29 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Tanada wrote:

I didn't do as much as the rest of the crew (not enough paint brushes)
but I'm tired, my feet are swollen, and I need a maid. But the living
room is no longer a dirt showing, quasi-sterile, boring white. I want
to do the dining room next. Any color suggestions to go with a dungeon
decor? I'm thinking ice blue, but Rob says "yuk!"

How about pale yellow? That's supposed to "stimulate mental activity",
and IMO helps to make food appear more appetizing. (Maybe not a problem
for you, but I suspect that, with all the medication, Rob may not have
much appetite, but needs his nourishment.)

Pam S.