Old July 23rd 03, 05:14 AM

My newest cat Nipsy went right over the fence that stymied my previous
cats. It isn't much of a fence, mostly a 3 foot chain link, but it was
enough to keep the other ones in the yard. So I'm looking at this
http://www.catfencein.com/brochure2.php and wondering what experience
folks have had with it. Any other ideas for keeping a cat in the yard?

We bought materials from the catfencein.com and installed it on our wooden
fence. It's worked really well, except that Big Smokey figured out how he
could push his head around until he found a place where the staples were
too far apart. I should add that most of our outdoor guys have zero
interest in trying to get out.

My only concern is that your fence may be too short for the catfencein
product (maybe the more expensive version would work - we have an 8-foot
fence so we opted for the cheaper webbing and bracket version).