Old August 10th 03, 06:15 PM
jen.d

Default Help with Internet Explorer (OT)

Its better for multimedia and binaries than IE but not as good for text.
No spell checker. But if you have a bunch of groups that are related
that are likely to see the same message you can put them together under
one super group so there are no duplicates. You can have multiple things
downloading at the same time and it never crashes. But I am still
waiting for my first Mac crash after six months. You can try it for free
for sixty days.

Right on, I'll have to give it a go (have downloaded). I'm more of a text
person, but it's usually the layout that means the most to me.

I've had amazing luck here with no crashes (just program freezes/force
quits, but that's because of crappy beta software anyway). I think I've only
restarted the computer, really! Very happy with the Mac.

Jen.