Old November 4th 04, 11:15 PM
lewe

Bev skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:418AAF76.318FB099@xtr a.co.nz...
| We did a day trip on a bus tour yesterday to see some lovely
| Rhododendrum and Azalea gardens - they were fabulous. However as we
| were gone from 7.a.m. to 8 p.m. it was necessary to lock up the terrible
| three. Put FSP in the cat house and left B & C inside. They were not
| pleased and Clyde rewarded me by peeing on the damp dishcloth on the
| kitchen bench, sigh.
| He couldn't pee in the sink as I had covered it with an oven tray! I
| let them outside for a while when we got home, (foolishly, I might add
| as they are very hard to catch at night) I had forgotten it was Guy
| Fawke's Eve and there were fizz bangs and crackers going off
| everywhere. Most cats are terrified of crackers and such but not B &
| C. I bet they would light the fuses if I gave them the chance.
| Finally I nabbed them as they sat on the lawn together admiring a load
| of stars from a particularly noisy rocket.

sounds like you had a nice tour, even if you had to pay for it later ...
Next time =) you come to visit Sweden you should come end of May, they have
a great collection of Rhododendrons not too far from here, started by a
former king of Sweden, it's a nice place, a castle overlooking the Oresund
and Denmark - even if I am sure nothing to do with nature can compete with
NZ ...
http://www.sofiero.helsingborg.se/eng/index_eng.html

T&B are usually fascinated by fireworks too, they will watch with great
interest from the window sill. Only New Year's 2000 when it was even more
sparkling and crackling going on then usually they got a bit fed up after a
some time and left the windows.
Thea is on the keyboard just now, headbutting me so I suppose she means for
me to pass them on to you ... =)
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi