Old June 3rd 12, 08:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default The Queen'

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
How about some first hand reports on the activities celebrating
the Queen's 60th year on the throne?

As far as I can see, nothing at all except some shops using
Royal Family and Union Jack kitsch in their window displays.
One local pub about 2 miles away has Union Jack bunting round
it.

This song dates back to 1952. If anything it reflects Scottish
public opinion better now than it did then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zpk5FYeaDM
http://mysongbook.de/msb/songs/s/scotbrea.html
http://www.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=8134

There are going to be a hell of a lot of Union Jack cupcake moulds
going cheap next week.

Typical bah humbug comment from a Scot. I am allowed to say this as I am
half Scottish.
Tweed