Old October 20th 03, 10:36 PM
KS

I wud like to say a few words about Spook. She wuz one of my bestest
frends. I loved Spook. She wuz so much fun to play wif. She drove
me nuts wen she wuz a liddle kitten an wantid to fly a plane I wuz
piloting. She wuz da epitome of a mischievous kitten an even though
she drove me nuts, I had to admire her spunk. She turned into a furry
fine pilot indeed an even taught other cats how to fly. She wuz one
of da few cats who actually travelled to go to a Clowder. An she wuz
always reddy for a gudgud time. I miss her furry much.

An (turning to Auntie Kami) I'ze so furry sorry, Anti Kami dat she
hadda go to RB so soon. We'ze still got da purrs goin for yoo.

Miranda-banda Shaman Cat Heeler an Priestess of Bast, climin into her
anti's lap an purrin an kneading

That was beautiful, Miranda, thank you.

Antie Kami, scritching the beautiful black cat

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com