Old November 8th 05, 11:23 PM
Susan M

Default PING: Marina

"Marina" wrote in message
Wow, that is a feat, especially for an English-speaker, who's used to
leaving ou half the letters of a word. ;o) I'm impressed that you spelled
all those names correctly. ) If he worked at Valmet, is he an engineer?
My mother used to live in Tampere as a child (though not born there).

Yikes - Fred is *not* an engineer!!! His skills lie more in the areas of
languages, writing, and communicating. He's more of an academic, political
type. I have to have all the mechanical skills for the family ...

He loves saying the Finnish phrases he remembers - gets lots of mileage out
of those consonants :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester