Old December 13th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I survived, but...

Jo Firey wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat wrote:
"kilikini" wrote

(Hope you at least have a straw.....)

I got some carrot juice here that I'll try to drink in a while. My jaw
feels
like I was in a rumble with Rocky or something!

Drink milk. Chocolate if you can get it. Strawberry is even better. I
drank a lot of milk when I had tonsil problems in my 20s. Milk is the
only solid food you can drink.

And they didn't have strawberry milk back then. (sniff)

Oh. I hate milk, too. Always have, always will, but I was HUNGRY.

I just turned 61 last week and they had strawberry milk when I was a kid.

Oh, I remember the Strawberry Nestle's Quick from the 1960's. I hated
it though. I was an Ovaltine kid.

Sherry