Old April 1st 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

This is the situation. We have one kitty who is Purrsident, Chief
Justicat and Grand Pooh-Bah.

Lovable Louise was appointed Chief Justicat when Chester, former Chief
Justicat, went to the bridge. Then Lovable Louise was elected
Purrsident. Between the election and the inauguration, Lovable Louise
decided to become Grand Pooh-Bah.

What does the Grand Pooh-Bah do?

Do all of us kitties think that there is a catflict of interest in
this? Is Lovable Louise becoming overloaded because she has 3
positions?

Do we want to have an election for Chief Justicat?

What do all of you kitties think?

Clarence, retired Catmerica purrsident