Old April 1st 09, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:02:04 -0700 (PDT), 's nimble,
little paws typed:

I fink weusses agruurrez wif Mme Anais. How yew get doze liddle
dottiez offur yourown "I" in youroiwn nayme? (PAcoBell fur da groop)

[human note] Hold down "Alt" while typing 139 on the number keypad
(the one to the right of the alphabet, NOT the numbers on top) then
release them for "i" with accent Treme: "ï"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/1/2009 11:59:02 AM