Old April 11th 12, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default I don't believe it!

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:39:25 -0400, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

Suddenly, Easter morning, both Amber and Tiger finished up their plate
of Wellness in a hurry. It was like it was a new type of food but it
was same Wellness turkey although from a new case. This continued for
the next two meals. Needless to say I am pleased.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Different lot number? My cats can tell a different lot number on many
foods. They go on a hunger strike until I make up for my attempt to
fool them.