Old April 12th 12, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
catlady

Default Caboodle Ranch Timeline

On Apr 11, 6:30*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 4/11/2012 2:00 AM, Catlady wrote:

http://caboodleranch.net/?page_id=230

There really is nothing we here can do about this, here in Anecdotes we
try and focus on happy cat stories - that is the charter of this group.

Pot. Kettle. Black. As has been pointed out, the number of OT posts
from *you* regarding everything under the sun involving your personal
life far exceeds anything I have posted that is OT. There have been
many discussions here about Caboodle Ranch and just because you want
to be deliberately nasty for no reason doesn't mean that there isn't
interest in the case. I posted the updated timeline on the website
because it makes it easier for people to find information on the case
without having to spend hours googling. Just because some may not be
able to do anything about the situation doesn't mean they aren't
interested in seeing updates and hopefully a positive resolution that
will ensure the cats never have to suffer again and will be adopted by
loving homes.