Old April 12th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Caboodle Ranch Timeline

On 4/11/2012 9:02 PM, MaryL wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

On 4/11/2012 6:48 PM, Bastette wrote:
MaryL wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

Catlady wrote:

http://caboodleranch.net/?page_id=230

There really is nothing we here can do about this, here in

Anecdotes we
try and focus on happy cat stories - that is the charter of this

group.
If they won't allow you on health+behav, please just go away and find
somewhere else to post this.

Well, I have read *many* of your posts where you wrote--at great
length--about your health problems. There is nothing wrong with

doing that,
and many people posted words of sympathy, but they certainly were

not "happy
cat stories." The first Caboodle Ranch thread was started by someone

else,
and it appears that there was a lot of interest in it (judging by

the number
of responses).

Not to mention that, happy or not, it is on topic.

Not to worry, I won't bother this group any more, OT or not.

Megan/tripsovercats/catlady and I go way back to the time when she
called my cell phone and left an obscenity-laced message there because I
didn't treat my cats the way *she* thought was correct. You can have as
much of her here as you like - I'm not in a place to abide any more
posts about cat abuse. I have very little time left period and I don't
want to waste it crying over things I can't change. So either way, I
*won't* bother the group any longer - take that any way you like.