Old November 4th 03, 09:02 AM
Jeanette

Jo Firey wrote in message
Glad she is OK. This is life as I know it with a cat. My spouse seems to

believe
despite evidence to the contrary that if the cat is in the house, we can

find it.
I've learned that as fast as I learn where the cat can hide for a nap, she

finds
another spot.

Which is why I want the cat in the carrier at least 15 minutes before we

absolutely,
positively must leave for the vet.

Jo
--

This is true. I live in a modern house with very few nooks and crannies, and
still manage to lose cats on a regular basis. I'm a little paranoid because