Old August 12th 03, 11:22 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Tuna Place Purrs for Mom?:

Still purring, Felix dear. Hope it went OK today fur yer mom and she
gets goodgood nooz soon. It must be furry tiring of yew to keep
encurajing them. Are yew getting enuff to eat?

I'm doing fine. They take good care of me [OK, so Mom insists that I
sleep on the bed with her. She says she sleeps better with me there].

Gretchen Marie, arranjing a soft blanket fur Felix to rest on

This blanket does look big enough for both of us.

Felix, hoping Gretchen Marie would like to cuddle

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom