Old November 23rd 03, 05:06 PM
Ted Davis

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:41:12 GMT, "Linda Terrell"
wrote:

Science Diet is better for kittens in that it has a higher
fat content which kittens need. Also it is one of the lowest
in magnesium.

Compare the fat content in SD to any of the others. Fat
content in canned food, BTW, is very low. So don't feed
it exclusively.

What total and absolute rubbish. Kittens should NEVER - EVER be fed
dry food. While it may be ok to give a fully grown cat some dry food,
tinned food is always the best way to ensure a healthy diet for any
cat.

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Jesus Loves You.

I hope you are wearing asbestos underwear the next time you come here
- you made three mistakes in that message:

1) you posted a response to BB
2) you disagreed with him
3) that last line - aside from it being obviously untrue (*nobody*
loves him) - I just can't see it not *really* setting him off.

Too bad I won't see his response to this message, but my filters keep
out the worst of the riff-raff, except when somebody not being
filtered quotes him.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)