Old November 23rd 03, 07:57 PM
Linda Terrell

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Jesus Loves You.

I hope you are wearing asbestos underwear the next time you come here
- you made three mistakes in that message:

1) you posted a response to BB
2) you disagreed with him
3) that last line - aside from it being obviously untrue (*nobody*
loves him) - I just can't see it not *really* setting him off.

Too bad I won't see his response to this message, but my filters keep
out the worst of the riff-raff, except when somebody not being
filtered quotes him.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)

Jesus loves Benchley

because He has to...

LT