Old November 24th 03, 10:27 AM
Linda Terrell

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:51:07 UTC, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:41:12 GMT, "Linda Terrell"
wrote:

Science Diet is better for kittens in that it has a higher
fat content which kittens need. Also it is one of the lowest
in magnesium.

Compare the fat content in SD to any of the others. Fat
content in canned food, BTW, is very low. So don't feed
it exclusively.

What total and absolute rubbish. Kittens should NEVER - EVER be fed
dry food. While it may be ok to give a fully grown cat some dry food,
tinned food is always the best way to ensure a healthy diet for any
cat.

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

Canned food for kittens has all the fat they are gong to need - as
well as the most important ingredient of all - water.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

You are very lucky - many cats are not.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Why do you boast about being an animal abuser?

Jesus still loves you

Because He has to

I only abuse people like you.

LT