Old March 12th 12, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Rhett needs purrs

Purrs to all in advance because I haven't read here as much as I used to.

Poor Rhett. He's had diarrhea for a couple of days and he was scheduled
for a vet appt yesterday for his rabies shot, so I had to just take
Scarlett because I couldn't find Rhett in time. Vet said if Rhett's
diarrhea lasts until tonight that I need to get him in Monday. So he
will be off to the vet in the morning. I think I'll have to leave him.
He is drinking water (a lot) but not eating. I want TED to get him
fluids if he needs them, and just a quiet place to sleep while she
watches him. I've had to clean his bottom 3 times and he hates it. But
after the first time, he doesn't hide from me so I can tell he knows I'm
just making him feel better. He has the saddest meow. His eyes are
droopy. I have no idea what could be causing this - no food changes,
and there isn't anything he could have gotten into.

When I take him to TED tomorrow morning I'll make sure she doesn't give
him his rabies shot just because he's due. I'm sure I don't have to
tell her that but I want to make sure.