Old September 2nd 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default !!!!! DESPERATE FOR PROBLEM ACCLIMATION HELP !!!!!

"pirate" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 31, 10:31 am, pirate wrote:
I'm appealing to the wisdom of the group in hopes of finding some
interesting thoughts/suggestions/solutions to
a problem which has been ongoing for about 2 years now.

snip

Wow, it's been several years since I have actively participated in
Usenet,
mainly for constant shortages of time. Of all the available collective
knowledge
on the internet. it was always my first choice for "quality"
information because
the newsgroups were made up of people informed on the particular topic
of the
group and their willingness to help those less knowledged in a
particular area.

I appreciate the two responses I received but thought somehow there
would
have been more folks who might have had a similar experience and
possibly
(hopefully) more alternative options.

I have you killfiled, and there must be a reason for that. Let me guess:
you have a problem that a vet could solve, but you don't want to spend
the money so "my first choice for "quality" information? If I'm wrong,
I apologize in advance. It's just that this is the case with about every
third post. If I am right, take you cat(s) to the vet.