Old May 24th 12, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Oh, Were You Gone?

In appreciation for cat-sitting, my friend and neighbor insisted on taking
me out to dinner last night. Very nice of her! Dinner was great and we had
a wonderful time. I rarely go out to eat, especially not at night, so it
was nice. I figured Persia would at least acknowledge I'd broken from my
usual pattern. I was gone for a couple of hours. After dark, no less!
When I got home Persia did come trotting out. She'd been snoozing in her
comfy pyramid bed. She heard me at the front door and greeted me in the
living room. She yawned, stretched, and looked at me as if to say, "Oh, did
you go somewhere? I hadn't noticed." LOL

This from the same cat who tapped me on the nose at 6AM. I wasn't ready to
wake up yet. She put her soft little paw on my nose and just left it there.
LOL She still had plenty of kibble and water. She just likes to mess with
my head

Jill