Old July 2nd 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
fuzzyhusseyandtimersmom via CatKB.com

Default I need help!!!

I live in an apartment complex and have a small group of feral cats that live
and unfortunately breed here. I recieved a call from the apartment manager
today in total despair. She is a advid cat lover and know I, myself have
adopted a couple of the stays from the complex. The property owners are tired
of all the complaint they are getting from some of the tenants about all the
strays. According to what I was told the owners want all the cats removed and
destroyed. I wish I had a dump truck load of money, I would then try to live
capture and spay/nueter all of them. What options does the manager have? I am
trying to save these kitties! I feed several and have become quite fond of a
couple of them. I don't have room in my small apartment to take on any more
cats ( my total is up to 4). Any suggetions? anything would be of help.

--
TTFN, Andi